Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chokito




"Chewy caramel fudge, crunchy balls, and loads of chocolate". The fudge ayer is thick and absolutely divine, it's like those fudge that sometimes I make at home using sweetened condensed milk, butter, and brown sugar as the main ingredients. I really like the consistency of the caramel fudge, it's kinda chewy but not hard and will not stick to your teeth. The chocolate cereal balls are crispy and perfectly complement the caramel fudge, while the milk chocolate is OK and thick enough for my liking. I don't understand why it seems like not much people like this chocolate bar, chokito is seriously really yummy.



1 comment:

  1. I love it, but why do they call it "fudge"? Not like any fudge I've ever had! Seems more like nougat of some kind.

    ReplyDelete